I have been enjoying my most favorite Christmas present, this really cool Cricuit! I have used it like 10 times this week already, what did I do with out it! It cuts out letters and shapes, (and more) I have been using it to make our bulletin boards in Primary. I LOVE IT! My other most favorite thing are some yummy peanut butter brownies, (I would post a picture, but they are all gone!)I have made them 3 times this week! (I did give 1 and 1/2 pans away though) Thanks for sharing that super fattening recipe with us Trish! They are just DELICIOUS!
Thursday, January 7, 2010
My New Favorite Things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
have fun with your cricut! i have the coolest way to keep your cartridges contained - http://splatpat.blogspot.com/2009/02/cricut-cartridge-storage.html
I got one of these storage things from The Container Store, but I've seen them now at Target and JoAnn's (I got one for 70% off at JoAnn's after Christmas). I love that it stores them all in a small space. Have fun - you've already used your Cricut more than I have and I've had mine for 2 years. I like collecting the tools. :)
Post a Comment