I had to take a picture of Emma and Ashley's cute hair this morning, but I couldn't find my camera, and the camera on my phone did quite do it, darn!
They are just going to school every day, they have had a couple of snow days, which we love, its nice to have them around.
Ryan is staying here for a couple of days snowmobiling,til his heart is content! (I hope anyway). All the kids keep wondering when he will be home, Justin says he really, really, misses Dad!
We are getting ready for our Spokane trip next week, we are starting to get packed. Mom said it was 53 degrees there yesterday and she sent this picture of spring flowers already coming up!
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Girls and Spring
Posted by Countrylivn' at 7:39 AM
Labels: Ashley and Emma, Ashley Ryan, spring
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment