Saturday, May 30, 2009

Company Party

Telford Style, that is! We had our end of Spring planting party last night. We went to Shoshone and went bowling, it was a great time. Justin doing a victory dance! He actually was the winner on our lane. I have to add that I bowled my best game ever, 132! Wooo HOO! I was excited!

Ryan and Justin bowling, poor skinny kid cant keep his pants from falling down........ Justin either!

Ashley in between turns, she did good bowling too!



Claire trying to get her fingers pinched, it only happened once that I saw. She was so cute standing on her tippie toes trying to see the balls.


Emma is our little bomb, she would just drop that ball straight down every time, it is amazing that she didn't break a hole in the floor!
We are so fortunate to get to farm with our family, we Like to work hard, but we LOVE to play hard!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Emersyn is in love with her baby dolls too. I love it. I know some mommys want their girls to be more modern--playing with cars, and dirt and stuff, but I LOVE watching Emersyn playing with her baby dolls. Claire couldn't look happier either:)