Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Albertsons trip

This really probably isn't blog worthy, but I am short on exciting posts this week! I had a really discouraging trip last week and was ready to throw in the towel! My husband wouldn't allow it though so I went back to Albertsons again this week and I did pretty good, it isn't much, but it didn't cost much either: I got 9 items total cost:$3.12

It was enough to get me excited about it all again. I just have to take this couponing thing slow, I will get it figured out yet!

3 comments:

Summer Freeman said...

Good for you!! I found most all of my pons in dumpsters. My Albie doubles, I bought 5 papers (50 cents each) then I sent around an email and got 2 more and I found 3 in the dumpsters. You can get online and find the dumpsters in your area. I also sold some pons on ebay!! I found the mother load then other day on pons and so I ebayed some within 5 minutes they were gone.

Mikaela said...

Okay, I think that's great considering @ Wal-Mart that shave gel is like 3.24....hehe, I just bought some! ;) So you saved 10 cents on just 1 of them and got everything else free...think of it that way!

Mikaela said...

I was thinking that on one of the trips, I needed to stop by and see you and your cute house! Also, now when you come to Spokane, we can go SHOPPING together! :)