Wednesday, May 13, 2009

While I was gone...

Emma had 2 field trips, the first was to the Senior Center to read stories, which she loved and got a letter from the superintendent telling how grateful and impressed everyone was with the K. classes reading abilities. Also she went bowling in Shoshone and had a picnic in the park. She had a great time, she got all of the pins down 3 times and was pretty excited about that. I was sad that I missed so much while I was gone, she had a busy week. She wanted to show some of her work. Her last day of school is tomorrow. No more Kinder for Emma, she will officially be a first grader, boo hoo!

Ashley also had a fun week, she got this star reader award and was so excited about it that she didn't even tell me, and she forgot her award at Aunt Sara's house, I guess she is just used to getting cool awards, its no big deal for her! This week her class is having an auction with "money" they have earned throughout the year, from good behavior, passing test etc. Ashley had earned $6,400, (don't I wish it was real to put in her college fund!) We are excited to see what she buys tonight when she gets home from school.

Justin had a good time with Grandma Telford and was glad to get to spend the end of the week at Jaci's house. Aunt Sara took them to the park to ride bikes and they played for hours and had a great time. Sara also was adventurous and let them all sleep in the camper Friday night. They didn't have the furnace running and got too cold at 3:00am and Sara hauled all of them into the house, (Bob was gone on a scouting camp out) The kids had a great time anyway, Emma assured me that she was not cold at all! I was glad to see them, and they were glad to see me!

0 comments: