Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Todays dentist visit

So I only gagged a little bit, OK no it was a lot, that mouth molding stuff is so thick and nasty and it rolls down your throat, I was embarrassed and drooling all over, but I am done with that part...for now anyway, I go back on Tuesday for spacers and then next Monday for banding, AHHH it is like commitment, I hope I am ready for this! Ryan passed his exam with flying colors also, thankfully. We did a little grocery shopping, lunch and then came home. It was a fun day anyway.
Ashley had piano after school today, she is starting into a new series of books that are pretty tough, her piano teacher is excellent and really pushes her students, which I like, but I am just surprised at this little girl trying to play these tough pieces, I guess that is the way to get better. Now she just has to practice, practice, practice, the fun part!
Claire is feeling much better today, she actually stood up and was holding something in her hands so all pressure was on her leg, she didn't stand for long, but it was a good 10 seconds, progress anyway. I cant believe how fast she is healing, babies are amazing!
We are going to try and run into the ball game tonight, something to do anyway. We are going to Rexburg for the weekend (snowmobiling).....I think.....Ryan has planned the whole trip, which usually I do all of the travel planning, so we will see how it goes, I need to call some sister in laws so we can all get together while we are there. Better get dinner going and check on that piano student!

1 comments:

Olivieri Portrait Design said...

LOL I love that you told the truth on the GAGING... seriously I had the hardest time with that... it was the hardest part for me... But worth it!