Ashley and Emma got to stay home from school yesterday, I love it when we don't have to get up on a Monday morning. Those girls have really learned how to work hard, Ashley had every one's bedroom sparkling and clean before 8:30 in the morning! Yes she is an EARLY riser! Even Emma worked with a smile. We got all of our laundry done from our weekend trip and got everyone packed for another trip this week. Ryan and I are going (alone) to Spokane, WA. Fun, I know! I cant wait. Grandma Telford is keeping the kids for us, Thank you, Thank you! We fly out of Boise in the morning. (I will keep you posted on our trip).We were glad for a nice day off and some catch up time around the house. Here are a couple of pictures from the day; Emma was feeding her "baby" 
This is her reaction when Justin tried to feed her baby!
Poor Emma, as you can see we really took the day off, Emma wore her PJ's ALL DAY!

1 comments:
We have so much fun on our days off, too. I am a little jealous that you get to spend the weekend without kids. Have a ton of fun, okay.
Post a Comment