Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hello from Spokane!

Ryan and I arrived safely in Spokane this morning. We had a good uneventful flight, and have been in meetings most of the day, well Ryan has been anyway. We have been given the ROYAL treatment here at the beautiful Davenport hotel and Tower, we are staying in the Tower part this time, we usually stay in the original hotel, but we are trying this side out, and it is great! It is a beautiful old hotel that has been restored recently and has a lot of charm that you don't see much anymore, bell boys, doormen, all sorts of really cool hospitality! It is a really fun place to stay if you ever come to Spokane, plus it is two blocks from a really fun mall and theater, (one of my most favorite parts!)
The kids are doing well, I think I cause more problems when I call to check on them, they are just fine with out us. Justin kept asking if we were coming to grandmas house in an airplane to pick him up, he was a little sad that we weren't coming home until Friday, funny boy! Tomorrow there are more meetings for part of the day and then we are going to go do some fun things around town here. I did enjoy a nap today, first time in years I think! I will post pictures when I can, www.thedavenporthotel.com Just BEAUTIFUL!

2 comments:

The Deal Family said...

I'm so jealous! I love The Davenport hotel. Enjoy your stay, and have a great time in Spokane. Take advantage of the shopping while you are there. I am making a trip there soon for some MAJOR shopping.....all by myself =)

Mikaela said...

I'm jealous you're in SPokane. I miss it a lot! I also wish I was there so we could see each other. One of these days when I go "home" I wanna stop in and see you, if you're up for that!