We haven't been up to much at our house lately. I am just busy chasing down my injured child, who doesn't seem to be so injured, if she was older I would think that she was faking, but I know she isn't, she is just a super fast crawler and has to keep up with every body else! I did talk to the Dr. again yesterday and everything looks OK, it is not near the growth plate and as long as she starts walking, or at least starts putting pressure on it in two weeks then we wont have to go back in. She is already trying to stand on it alone, not holding onto anything, as much as I let her anyway. She was putting on her "funny face" last night at dinner. This is what she thinks of having a broken leg; Silly girl! The kids are all doing good, we are fortunate to not be sick for a moment this winter, and are enjoying that. The girls are glad to be back in school, we have parent teacher conferences on Friday, didn't we just do them?
Ryan is busy being busy, but we get to go on a fun date to the dentist tomorrow, aren't we lucky! Ryan is just getting a cleaning and I am starting the work for BRACES, yes I am going to be a brace face! Why I didn't have it done years ago, I don't know, but better late then never. I used to think "old" people with braces were funny, but now I think old people with bad, or no teeth is even funnier, so I am going to finally get a smile that I will be comfortable with. I am looking forward to that, but not so much the pain of it all. Tomorrow is just the moldings and x-rays, I hope I do OK, I have been known to gag on that molding stuff, I hope it isn't to yucky. It will be worth it anyway.....I think.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Dreary January
Posted by Countrylivn' at 10:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good luck with the braces!! They are sooo worth it!! I'm very glad I had mine, and plan on all of my kids having them. You will have many "soup days" when you get them tightened!!
Good luck with the braces. I never noticed you having issues with your teeth though! :) So maybe you should be proud of your smile! haha! Also, crazy about your baby...it's amazing how resiliant they are, isn't it?
Post a Comment