Claire is back to standing alone, this was taken Sunday morning and today she has been taking steps (Monday). I cant believe that she has healed so quickly. I don't want to do that again....anytime!
Jen- she is wearing some little leg warmers, that I made from the ideas off of that fun web site. I also won a pair off of EBay, I'm excited to see how they are made! Thanks for the tips! They are so cute!

5 comments:
You made the leg warmers?! They are so cute!
I love them!!! I can't wait to finish my kitchen so I can do smaller projects. Good work!
And a big YEAH! for Claire. I am glad she is healing and doing well. It is amazing how quickly small children recover from injury.
So happy she is doing better. I don't know how I would handle that situation. Cute walls too, you are mighty creative. I'm just now learning that white walls aren't the cool thing anymore. =)
those leg warmers are darling on Claire! I love her curls!
Post a Comment