Justin begged for a dirt bike for Christmas, I finally sat down with him and told him it was not going to happen. Ryan will not buy something for one kid, if its for the whole family that is different. Anyway Justin and I decided he would save up his money like Emma did for her kindle and before he knows it he will have enough for a dirt bike. He cried, and when he sat on Santa’s lap he said he didn’t want anything for Christmas. Poor kid! Well while we were in Pocatello Ryan goes to potato school and they have an auction afterward and I guess Ryan couldn’t resist this cute little dirt bike and he bought it. Without any of us knowing. Needless to say we have one REALLY happy boy (and sisters).
Ashley will not ride it, she crashed Bode’s into Jays pond and refuses to ride, hopefully she will get over her fear soon. Not that she could have a turn anyway!

1 comments:
OH MY!! This is so exciting!!
Post a Comment