Emma started her season, much to her dismay. She does not want to play and her mother cant understand why? I cant believe that she doesn’t LOVE basketball! She keeps making deals with me like, if I can put a password on my kindle then I will play. I say DONE! She is a funny kid.
She looks like a giant because she is…. she only had her and her BFF who wanted to play out of the 5th and 6th grade girls so they have to play on the 3rd and 4th grade teams. Its funny when she looks out at the other teams players and says wow, they are tall! I just tell her Emma, you are much taller then all of them, don’t worry about it!
She shot three times at he last game but didn’t make any, maybe this week? Meanwhile I keep hoping she will change her mind and start to love this game!

0 comments:
Post a Comment