Much to our dismay we drove to Washington! We thought we were going to be done with that drive for a while, but not so. We were happy to get to go though. It will always be home. We had lots of new cousins to meet and play and swim and have lots of fun!
These little boys were dunking their heads in the buckets, they were so funny. (Rett and Brad’s twins)
The weather was fantastic the first day. Perfect for soaking yourself!
Michelle’s little girls were darling, just like their mommy. They wanted their pictures taken too. I was happy to oblige!
Rett couldn’t get enough of the water.
Bode brought every motorcycle he owns and shared with everyone. Justin and Kurt took a few rides around out at the pool.
I just love the landscape and scenery. Who would have thought you could miss a hay shed?
Emma could not resist Greg’s new born BIG baby. I couldn’t resist him either. He was so snuggly and cute!
Rett found Aunt Tricia’s car door opened and helped himself in.
I didn’t get any pictures of Justin he was pretty much MIA. We all had a great time and cant wait to get together with cousins again soon!

0 comments:
Post a Comment