Ryan and I just got back from our annual Spokane trip. As un exciting as that sounds, it really is the hi light of the winter for us. This year was no exception. We took the kids to Mom and then flew out of Boise. The first two days Ryan had Farm Credit meetings, which he really likes, this year they were really good. I spent my days shopping! There are 3 malls in Spokane and I was able to hit them all! I shopped til I dropped, I had to even buy a new pair of shoes to keep up with all of my walking! We stayed an extra day just to play. We went to a hockey game which was fun, we hadn’t ever been to one before. I got a puck!
The next morning Ryan wanted to go shooting, so we found an indoor range and shot till his heart was content. I shot a few too, (as many as I could stand to)
Ryan has been shopping for a new handgun for quite a while so he thought he should try them out before he buys one. We also did a little more shopping, eating, and even bowling. We were the only ones under 70 at the bowling alley! It was funny! We spent the last evening at the Broadway Show Rock of Ages. It was a little much for our taste, but the music was great! We flew back to Boise Friday morning. Mom and Dad met us with the kids. Mom survived them for the week. They had a great time and didn’t want to come home.
We had a great trip, we always sleep so good in those Davenport beds and love getting treated like kings! It was fantastic!

1 comments:
What a fun trip! And nice that you got to fly this year instead of drive.
Post a Comment