Monday, February 4, 2013

Sun Valley Trip

Simplot invited us to Sun Valley for the weekend.  Ryan and I had stayed at their cabin before when Ashley was a baby, so it has been a few years.  It was a great trip!  All of the brothers (and wives) on the farm came (and Mike and Shannon).  They wined and dined us for two days!  It was like a REAL vacation, it was fantastic!  On the second day we went skiing.  It was hard!  Everyone knew how to ski except me, so it was a tad (well a lot) embarrassing.  But I want to learn.  I just think I will have to try again at Pomerelle, where the mountains aren’t SO steep and SO long!  It took me almost 2 hours to get down the “easy” run.  It took Ryan about 3 minutes to get down it!  Oh dear, my legs were jello!  (and are still pretty sore!)  I did have to get on the gondola and go all the way to the top, I couldn’t resist!  Don’t worry though, I made sure I could ride back down before I got on! (This picture was from half way down the mountain already)  The views were amazing!

0201131434

We had a great time visiting, kids weren’t allowed at the cabin, so it was just adults, we played games and laughed till our sides hurt!  The girls stayed up way to late catching up, but it was totally worth it!  We are so fortunate to have such good relationships with each other, I love them all!  I cant wait until next year!

0 comments: