Saturday, February 16, 2013

Bowling!

Saturday we were so happy to NOT have to go to basketball that we wanted to have friends over and go bowling!  It was a fun time!

009

Justin.

010

Ash and Sydney figuring it out.

011

Fun friends.

012

E and Serena giving a BIG cheese!

013

That’s better!

014

Handsome man!

015

Pretty Girl.

016

Rett was asleep when we got there, but didn’t last long.  I spent most of the time chasing.  He only ran down the lane and fell flat on his back once.  I watched him a little closer after that!

018

It was  a fun winter outing we are going to miss in a few more weeks when Ryan is going and going!

1 comments:

Kiley said...

Is your bowling alley clean? I have never felt comfortable at a bowling alley because I feel like their so dirty and germy and creepy. And I always break a fingernail when I go bowling.