I have lots to catch up on on the journaling. We had a different Christmas. (I say different because it is to sad to say “BAD” Christmas, and it really wasn’t all bad, just some bad) Rett got really sick on Sunday before Christmas and then never got much better. After a quick trip to the Quick Care on Thursday (27th) in Caldwell told us he had pneumonia, we decided to come home because he was just not feeling good and I thought he would be better in his own bed and on antibiotics. He didn’t get better over night, actually his breathing was not good at all so Friday morning we went to the hospital and stayed there for three days.
Day 1
Day 3
He is feeling much better and we are glad to be home. This is just a summary of our crazy Christmas break! We don’t ever want to do that again!

3 comments:
Oh that is terrible! So sorry!
So glad he is feeling better. I am paranoid about Riggin now. He is still coughing with a runny nose and a fever. But he is also teething. I wish Jason would let us just stay home. He insists that fresh air is the best remedy.
I am so glad he is feeling better. We have been saying lots of prayers for him. (we are on the kick where Sicily has to say EVERY prayer, and they usually go like this: bless baby Rett, he sick "cough cough". It is all acted out in every prayer!) Good luck keeping him healthy, that is always the hard part every winter!
Post a Comment