Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Oh DEAR!

Ryan is at it.  I tried to discourage it, well a little, I want to make some progress on this house too.  The basement wall just wasn’t my fist choice.  Beautiful smoothly textured wall….

100_0903

That is no longer with us. 

100_0907

I am happy to be opening it up, it will be so nice when it is finished…..

100_0909

Key word there is FINISHED. 

100_0906

Right as he was finishing tearing it out he got the call that we will be shipping potatoes in two days, for the next 6 months.  I haven’t seen him in the daylight since.  YIKES!  I am really nervous as to how long this is going to be torn up.  My poor house!  Hopefully I can find someone who knows how to build walls soon.  Oh dear.

2 comments:

Bob and Sara said...

How fun!!! That is going to be so nice, I am excited you are getting some projects done...or started anyway!

Kiley said...

Exciting, just too bad Ryan won't be there to help now.