Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Here We Go.

The insurance claims are starting to roll in now.

100_0935

And guess how much they are paying today.

100_0936

I am so excited to see the rest of the bills come in. Yuck!

4 comments:

Jami said...

Yuck! I have been dealing with some of that same stuff, and I can think of a million things I would rather spend my money on than medical bills!! Good Luck and may the smaller bills be with you ;)!

Kiley said...

that was quick.

Bob and Sara said...

Maybe we can have a competition we are just getting all the new baby bills in, although I'll be happy to let you win!

Paige Telford said...

Every time I have taken someone to the hospital I call when I get my bill and ask what discount they will give me if I pay it in full. Usually it is 20-30% OFF the entire bill! It is worth the phone call for me!