Saturday, November 10, 2012

Boise Temple Open House

We were excited to get to go to the temple open house.  I remember a tiny bit about going when it was originally built and dedicated in the 80’s.  I was really excited to take the kids and show them where Dad and I got married.  It was a really special experience for us.  The temple is beautiful!  I love all of the new renovations.  It looks fantastic!

100_0590100_0591100_0592100_0593100_0594100_0595100_0599

Rett was very concerned about Moroni.

100_0600100_0601

Rett was so cute with his little booties on, that is the one thing I remember about going to the temple all those years ago too was those funny booties on my feet.

100_0604100_0605100_0606100_0607100_0608100_0609

We had a great time and a great trip to Grandma’s new/old house!  It is going to be so nice to have her living so close! 

1 comments:

Kiley said...

How neat for your family to get to go to the temple together. We were looking forward to the Ft. Collins temple open house so our kids could go, but now we won't be here. Great pictures.

I forgot that you and Mom were getting together yesterday in Nampa. I tried calling you both with no luck. How fun that you get to be with her more.