Monday, November 12, 2012

Papa Telford’s Birthday Celebration.

We made a birthday party out of the weekend since we had April here, and Tyler and Lain came over also.  It was fun to play and play.  April got one of those huge Costco cakes and it looks tiny compared to the crowd!  Grandpa was also released as Branch President, which he was very sad about.  He wasn’t quite ready for the change. 

I am not even going to attempt to name everyone, I will spell them all wrong for sure…. but maybe I better for posterities sake though.  Here it goes.

Front row, Kalee, Megan, Jaci, Claire, Sydney, Alaina, Sicily, Kaden, Brooke, Kegan, Jerick, Grandpa, Cedric, Jessie, Tayson, Ash, Kaleb, Bobby, Corry or Koby.

Back row, Rett, Ryan, Me, Paxton, Mark, Justin, Paige, Emma, Kyler, Lain, Tyler, Shannon, Brookie, April, Sara, Des, and Aaron.  38 in all, we were missing 4 families too!

100_0622100_0623100_0624

Grandpa, Cedric, Tyler, and Tayson it took them all to blow out that huge candle!

100_0625

Rett love the camera and says a really good cheese!

100_0626

Grandpa being wrestled.

100_0627

He was telling a story and Cedric kept doing summer saults on him.  Grandpa never skipped a beat in his story.

100_0630

It was fun to have so many here to help celebrate a little early!

1 comments:

Kiley said...

Good thing it was the Telford family sharing that cake; I don't think it would have been big enough for any other family. Happy Birthday Grandpa Telford!