Sunday, September 2, 2012

Bar Bee Q!

We finally had our summer BBQ now that summer is over!  It turned out great lots of friends made it and lots didn’t.  We had 50 people though and it was fun to visit and play.

Lots of kids!

100_0258

The cook and a few little friends,  Emma and Malia.

100_0259

Laurel and Jackie.

100_0260

Aunt Sara and Aunt Leslie.

100_0261

Steve, Angie, and little Emily.

100_0262

Our favorite Serena, isn’t she a doll.

100_0263

Lots more kids, oh dear poor Kaleb getting his arms yanked off!  (Justin, Tayson, Emma, Kaleb, Jamen, Serena, Hunter, and Kasey.

100_0264

A sandbox full of kids too.  Claire, Kallee’s rump, Brooks, and Rett.

100_0265

Another favorite friend Malia.

100_0266

We have some really great friends, it was fun to have them all over.  So sad to see summer go.

2 comments:

Jami said...

Looks like fun! Okay, so does that little Sara friend have a baby in her tummy?!?!?! (I sure hope she does since I am writing this, but I had no idea) tell them congrats for us! I guess we need to keep better contact ;)!

Lacey Loughmiller said...

I wish that we had been able to make it!! It sure looks like you had fun!