The weather is definately changing! I am really glad that it has warmed up a little bit from last week. We FINALLY finished digging our own potatoes! It was an all nighter to get them done, but the guys did it! YEAH! Ryan got in bed Tuesday night at 4:30 am, I told him not to come home until he finishes, so that is what he did! Now onto sugar beets.....November cant get here soon enough! I still dont have good internet, I am so fed up with it I think I might just have to change providers, I love my cheep internet, but the price reflects the service, unfortunately. It will be a while before I get everything up to date, one picture finally loaded so I thought I better post it! Happy fall!
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Fall is upon us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Is Justin going to wear shorts during the winter too? I've been waiting for you to blog. I'm glad you finally got a picture uploaded.
I had to laugh when I saw the girls all bundled up and Justin in shorts and flip flops!! My kids can't get away from shorts quite yet either.
Post a Comment