Monday, August 13, 2012

Sunday Shots

We had a quiet Sunday, Ryan and the kids got out and played catch.

100_0178

Little Brother is getting around  really well.  He saw the popcorn come out so he headed over to see me.

100_0179

The horse even came to see what we were up too, I love that they do all of my edging for me!  I don’t have to weed whack anymore!

100_0180

Claire bear was kitten taming, in her swim suit of course, I’m not sure she has worn anything else all summer.

100_0182

Rett eats popcorn now I guess!

100_0183

Church was really good.  We had good talks in Sacrament meeting.  One of the speakers taught us to take it one day at a time, which I loved, and need to hear!  It is all to overwhelming sometimes, but we can do it with the Lord’s help one day at a time!  I spent the last two hours of church in Nursery.  Rett isnt old enough to go yet but he will not sit in Sunday school so we hang out down in Nursery.  He does good, today he got tired by the end but it was still fun.  Cant wait until next Sunday!

1 comments:

wyomingerica said...

got to love sunday popcorn