Monday, June 25, 2012

Sunday Shots

We had a great Sunday.  Church was good, Rett is in that impossible stage right now.  Ryan and I wrestled with him through Sacrament meeting.  The other kids just kind of fend for themselves while we are trying to keep the babe quiet!  He is a monster baby!  He just doesn’t want to sit still at all!  I finally took him out half way through, we go sit in the mothers lounge and he really doesn’t like that.  I am hoping he is going to start realizing that the chapel is better than the mothers lounge and he will be goo for us.  (probably just wishful thinking!)  I got to help do sharing time in primary.  That was great.  I miss primary a lot.  Especially since all of my family is there, even Ryan.  It was really fun though.  Emma gave a talk also, she did good. 

Sunday afternoon Emma put on a Baby Rap Show for us.  Rett didn’t want to do his part very good. 

103_2978103_2979

He got his hair buzzed off for summer, he is all eyes now!

103_2980

Claire sang us a baby rap too.

103_2981

The weather has been so good.  We are loving it!  We have one more week of swimming lessons, the kids are getting really good now.  It is nice!

1 comments:

Kiley said...

In the pic with Emma, Rett looks like one of Tyler adn Lain's boys.