Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Trip Down Memory Lane!

Look what I found for sale in my very own little town!!  I about died and had to stop and take a picture or two!  It is not every day you see a classic like this! 

103_2989

What do you think Kiley, the blue is ALMOST as horrible as our blue was, I am sure this is not original paint either.  When I got closer I realized it wasn’t a century, but it still looks just like our old blue babe mobile, or the blue bomb, or what other awesome names did we have for it??

103_2990

I think maybe I should buy it and send it to Lexi for her school car.  I’m sure I could have it shipped pretty cheap??!!  What do you say Lex!?  Oh how funny!!

4 comments:

wyomingerica said...

what a classic, it would be perfect for Lexi

Kiley said...

Oh, poor Lex, don't even joke about her having to drive that. Yeah, I was thinking the color of ours was better color that one.

Summer Freeman said...

We are coming to your house this next week! Go buy it! HaHa!!

Summer Freeman said...

Ohhh yeh and she will have a lil sister to drive around!