The girls dressed up like they were 100 years old today, they thought it was so fun! We put baby powder in their hair and we had powder going EVERYWHERE this morning! So fun! They are doing all sorts of fun activities today. Emma had to take 100 items, the only thing I had 100 of was cheese itz, gross I know, I didn't even have 100 chocolate chips, or marshmallows or anything, time to go grocery shopping!
So we (Claire and I, Justin got invited to go to work with Dad to day) went in to have lunch with the girls and party with them at school.We started out with Emma's class, we read a story about the 100th day of school and then tried to build the biggest tower with 100 cups,
Check out that little boy- that reaction is PRICELESS! The tower fell, twice actually, everyone else's did too, it was just a fun exercise anyway.
Then off to Ashley's class they were making valentine boxes. Ashley already has one at home so she was just helping her friend.
Then we went down to PE, I even got in on a little capture the flag action, I wasn't much help though, (I couldnt run very fast carrying Claire, she was ready for a nap...not that I can run fast anyway:( ) our team lost..... Super fun day at school though! Ash and Emma both have REALLY fun teachers, fun times!
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
100th Day of School
Posted by Countrylivn' at 2:24 PM
Labels: Ashley and Emma, school
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
This picture totally cracked me up. How fun!!
Kache took 100 marbles for their 100th day of school party. I'm not sure what he did with them. They only answer I got out of him when I asked was, "I need to organize my desk."
THE BOY BEHIND YOU AT LUNCH TIME, is that Justin, his shirt is on backwards is that on purpose cuz of the funness of the day?? Love the excited kid too!!
I found another cute craft blog for you, check it out www.makeitsparklymama.blogspot.com
We had so much fun on the 100th day of school
Post a Comment