Claire has not been feeling herself lately. She isn't sick, although she did have a slight fever one evening? I don't know, maybe she is sick....She has been waking up early and needing a drink and then gets in our bed and rolls around with Ryan and I until morning comes. Yesterday I finally just got up with her and she was much happier. She has been very snuggly and has carried "blank" around with her everywhere. Anytime she doesn't have it she says she is cold and needs blank. I kind of like this melow personality. We have been having lots of nuggles and just lots of lap time, maybe the old Claire is back? Maybe her two-year-old personality is no longer.........wishful thinking! Here she is laying on the table? Just taking a rest! Silly girl!
Friday, February 26, 2010
Look Whats for Dinner!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment