Mom and Dad were able to come to our house for an over-niter (Halloween night). They were on their way to Kiley's house in Nebraska to help with her re-model. They had a BIG load on their pickup, I bet they didn't get very good gas mileage! In their big load was 7 boxes of apples for me! We spent all day Saturday making apple sauce. It was a hard job. I was glad Ryan could come in and help me, He ended up doing most of the work, (don't tell him that!)
I have a hard time staying on task with distractions like this;
not to mention lunch, etc, etc. So he worked really hard at it. We finished just in time to attend the adult session of Stake conference. Ryan had to speak in the Priesthood session. I heard he did a good job. I just love when stake conference comes around, especially the adult session because I don't have 4 little busy bodies to distract me from the good talks. It was a good meeting, and a good day, we ended up with 35 quarts of apple sauce! Thank you Mom and Dad!

0 comments:
Post a Comment