Emma partied it up this Halloween season. Her super fun teacher did a witches brew that goes along to a cute song and so she assigned each kid to bring something from the song to put in the to the witches brew. Emma got mucky muck, which translated into cow manure. How did we get cow poop to school you ask? I put it in a Ziploc and then into a brown lunch bag, the worst part was Emma brought it in the house and was flinging it all around, luckily the bag didn't spill open! GROSS! When Ashley was in K. she had to take the rotten eggs, that was interesting too! It was a really smelly witches brew with all sorts of yucky ingredients, but with the right magic words it turned into a yummy drink, and the kids just LOVED it!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Emmas Halloween Adventures
Emma also got to go with her class on a field trip to the pumpkin patch.
I got to go too, it was nice to have mommy and Emma time, (this time is very important to Emma).
The patch was really fun, they had all sorts of things to climb on and slide down or ride in. The kids ran around there for a while and then we went to have pizza. After we got back to the school we had the class parties. I didn't get to help with Emma's this time but I did help in Ashley's class, and I forgot to take any pictures, we were to busy playing games and eating good food and candy!
Posted by Countrylivn' at 10:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment