Ashley entered a drawing at the local Cenex and she won! She won a big brown Halloween bear. The kids hauled it all around the house all night, even Claire rolled around with it for a while, you want to know how I could tell? Because it SHEDS worse than and LIVE animal I have ever seen! Emma came in the kitchen after playing with him and I said what is all over your shirt? It was everywhere, I had to take all of Ashley's bedding off and wash it all! It is kind of sad because I am a mean mom and now they cant play with the big Halloween bear! Oh well he is still fun to look at. Ashley hauled him all the way to school for show and tell. I am sure her teacher was thrilled with me!
Friday, November 7, 2008
Look what Ashley WON!
Posted by Countrylivn' at 10:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Internet must be running better today. Post pics of halloween costumes!!
LOL! I love that you let her take it for show and tell! That is the best thing, ever! :) I love how proud kids are of things like this. Oh to be a kid again! I love all your stories...I've missed you posting. I hope you can get the internet all situated at your house! Oh, and if you need a great vacation destination, come on down to Utah! lol! Ok, that's lame considering I cannot even guarantee warm weather or anything fun to entice you! :)
Post a Comment