So our girls (Ashley mainly) thought it would be fun to have a party for mom and dad. Ashley made us invitations and picked out our clothes and everything. We had dinner first, and in on our bed our clothes were all laid out. I had my dinning clothes and my dancing clothes (they were labeled). Ryan got to wear the same outfit the whole night, lucky guy. Anyway the kids danced with us on the fast songs and made us dance alone on the slow songs and they watched on the side while we danced. It was really pretty cute! I am actually very surprised that Ryan went along with it, but he did and was a good sport. The kids all had a fun time and cant wait to do it again! Fun memories! I remember when Ryan and I were dating, we came to his house from Rexburg for a weekend and Christine made us do the same thing at their house. She had candles going at dinner and then she made us dance while she sat and giggled. Now we have Ashley doing the same thing! So funny! I hope Ashley doesn't grow up as fast as Christine has! It goes by to quickly! Here we all are after the dance, I didnt even do my hair or makeup, Sunday was a "day off" from everything I guess!
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment