Monday morning I jumped out of bed, got the kids all ready for school and the little ones up and dressed and as soon as the bus came I left too! I took Claire with me and Ryan kept Justin (and dropped him off at his Moms) I went to Kristen's and we drove to Boise for the day! It was such a good time. We shopped till we dropped, not quite, but almost. We were like total hicks from the sticks gawking at all of the ginormous shopping malls and were just giggling with glee at all of the 'good deals' we were finding! It was fun to have some girl time and just get away for a day. I feel re-charged in a tired sort of way! I was so exausted when we got home, shopping is hard work! My husband agrees, that's why he never goes! I had a super fun day and cant wait to do it again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment