Claire has finally out grown her baby car seat so I purchased her a new car seat yesterday, (since Justin hasn't out grown the next size up car seat). She is thrilled with it. She even rode in it in the shopping cart! I brought it in the house to get it all adjusted for her size and she climbed all around in it and even drank her bottle in it. She really likes it. She was excited this morning when I put her in it to go to Mommy School. She is so cute! She did take one spill in it, she was standing up in it and it tipped and she landed right on her nose, it even bled a little bit, you can see in the last picture. It didn't stop her from loving her new ride though! My baby is growing up!
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Claire is a BIG girl!
Posted by Countrylivn' at 3:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
It's so fun to see them grow up, but a little sad too. Don't forget to share a memory on my "Tell Me" post :)
That is the perfect Telford family carseat if ever I saw one. You girls love pink! : )
I have to say that your date night post was so cute. what sweet girls you have. PLUS I can't believe how big Clair is getting. She is lucky to have such a cute carseat. I got a boring black and gray one so that passing it on is no problem:( I wanted to buy the pink stroller, carseat, boucy chair, ...you get the idea. But we tried to go with unisex stuff. I Love Love Love her pretty pink one. Fun times.
Thanks for the congrats! I didn't realize you had a blog.....well, I didn't exactly know your last name, so that explains that.:) We added you to our page. Anyway, I'm so excited for a girl. Although, Kyle already knows about the camo, so I'm probably in trouble. It's a sad world.:)
Anyway, cute carseat. I can't wait for girl stuff. And I LOVE her hair. How cute! Anyhow, have a great day!
That is a way cute carseat no wonder why she likes it, all girl:)
Ok your kids are so cute they all look so different. I see them and then I can see a different nielson sibling of yours in all of them but your oldest daughter, I think she is the oldest, looks like your husband. Well they are just so cute and it is fun to see them. I went home last week and I just happened to run into your Dad and your Mom in the Tri-cities in two different places. It was so fun seeing them they seem to be doing well. I do love your family you guys are such great people we were lucky to grow up with your guys.
Post a Comment