Saturday, April 20, 2013

Kurt and Jill STAR in Aladdin!

We ran over to Adrian to see Kurtis and Jillian perform in Aladdin.  It was fantastic!  We were quite impressed with all of the actors.  Kurt was the Genie and Jill was Jasmine.  They both can sing like nobody’s business!  It was so fun, we were glad to be close enough to go watch. 

It was fun to see the old school.  I never went to it, but I remember going to lots of the older kids ball games there.

DSC00759

Jasmine and Aladdin on the carpet ride.  Aladdin was a super cute kid too.

DSC00762

Aladdin consulting with the Genie at the wedding.  Jill is in the wedding dress talking with the Sultan.

DSC00763DSC00764

DSC00767

The magic carpet, Kurt, and Jafar, these guys were really good too!

DSC00768

Kurt was so funny, he had us laughing the entire time.

DSC00769

Kurt with all the kids after,  (Grandpa stayed home with Rett).

DSC00770

Look how pretty Jasmine was!  Jillian did a great job, it was so fun to see them act!

DSC00771

2 comments:

Kiley said...

I'm amazed they have enough students at Adrian to put that show on. Looks like more people than they have in the whole town. Kurt and Jill look pretty awesome. Did your kids like it?

Summer Freeman said...

Wish we could have figured out a way to make it work!! I heard they were incredible!