We spent Thursday night in the Harry Potter theme park. It was fun, it would have been a lot more fun if I had watched the movies or read the books, but Ashley was excited for me and she knew everything about it. It was definitely not Lagoon! Ryan went on the first roller coaster and it was like “all of the big roller coasters in Lagoon in one” Pretty wild anyway! He is a die hard when it comes to wild rides but he went a little too far and ended up in the bathroom the rest of the night! I couldn’t believe that he would get sick! It was a little funny! There was one ride that I actually went on too in the castle and it was a motion ride where you watch the movie and the chair moves. I really liked it, and Ryan did too, but twice in a row was too much for him! We really did have a fun time though. The best part is the whole park was rented just for the convention so there were no lines and everything was free! It doesn’t get much better than that!
This was one of the short shows they put on.
Im not sure who this girl was, my kids know who,but we took our picture with her anyway.
The buildings were really cool and Harry Potter looking.
Ryan and I at the castle.

0 comments:
Post a Comment