This year we spent Thanksgiving in Nevada. April and Christine hosted us all! It was really nice! The weather was rough getting there, but we actually did really well once we got out of Idaho. The kids had a great time, I know that because I never saw them, they just played and played with lots of cousins! It is so nice to be having a couple “BIGGER” kids around to help out. These three were big help with dinner and little kids!
We had lots of kitchen help:
And lots of little snackers! Braden and Justin.
Check out all of those kids! They were REALLY well behaved, I didn't see even one fight or bad thing happen the entire time! It was great!
Claire Bear and her yummy dinner.
Then the DESSERT!! We ate leftovers the entire time! We had so much yummy food! It was great!
Justin pointing out which one he wants!
April had a fun game for the kids, and adults, (among other crafting and fun festivities). Justin came away with an awesome tool set! He was so excited!
I didn't get one picture of Emma, like I said I didn't hardly even see the girl, she was too busy with cousins! We had a great time thanks a bunch for having us all!

0 comments:
Post a Comment