Wednesday, March 18, 2015

4 Months Old

Wynn somehow has grown to be 4 months old already!  He is such a sweet baby still!  I just want to snuggle him all day long, and he lets me most of the time!  He always has his eyes on Momma, he is a lot of work to get a smile out of for strangers.  He definitely knows who he likes!  He loves his blankies, just like the other kids, and snuggles them up to his face and eats them!  We just love this little brother!

IMG_0006IMG_0007

Our favorite blankey right now is the one Grandma Brown made for Rett.  It is Eastery.

100_2962100_2963

I can get him to smile and laugh, but it can be over really quick and he is crying!  Thankfully he just wants to be held instead of tickled and laughed at!

100_2964

This is Wynn’s blanket from Grandma Brown.  I needed to take pics to send to her.

100_2965

He looks so big here, and blue, blue eyes!

100_2966100_2967100_2968

I am happy to have this 6th little child.  I feel like I finally see that they are growing up too fast on me!  We spend a lot of time rocking and snuggling because I know he is going to be all grown up way too soon!

1 comments:

wyomingerica said...

it is a sad truth, they do grow up, and move out.