Thursday, December 25, 2008

The Christmas Storm

We got so much snow on Christmas night, we ended up getting snowed in at Grandma Telfords, which was fun to sleep over with our cousins. the mailbox barely sticking out of the snow.

The kids picknic table is under there, I forgot/didnt put it away for winter.


The swing set is almost totally, well half buried, that was A LOT of snow!
We had a big Christmas dinner, lots of presents, and tons of games and movies. It was fun to visit with everyone and spend time together as a family. Braden (Aprils boy)
Justin not sharing, he carried Mack around all day just in case Braden tried to get it, I dont think he ever played with it!
Claire Bear
Once we did get home the day after Christmas we packed up and went to Washington for our Nielson Christmas. What a wonderful season we have had. I realized how blessed our family is, we have so much to be grateful for, not only our tangible things but also our good health and happy life. I am so grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ and that He was born in such humble circumstances and that He was willing to give us all so much, even His on life. We are truly blessed.

1 comments:

wyomingerica said...

Do you still have all that snow? We can't home to about 6in of snow, but someone shoveled it for us, so nice. It was alot of work. They did a great job.